Vibes, energy, and vibrations are always we ‘read’ people and places before interacting with them. Having positive vibrations and energies also affects what the universe brings to you. Today we will talk about what vibrations are, how to tell you what your vibration is, and raise your vibrations if needed, let’s get to it.
What Are Vibrations
Vibrations are the emotional state of the atmosphere to the associations of an object as communicated to and felt by others. In the metaphysical sense is based on the idea that all matter in the universe is made of energy that vibrates. From you to the food you eat to your pet and your possessions are all made of energy.
Low and High Frequency
Lower frequency vibrations are produced of course by negativity such as; anxiety, anger, fear, jealousy, or hatred. When you feel any of these emotions producing low frequency.
Higher frequency vibrations are produced by positivity like; love, sympathy, confidence, gratitude, awe, kinship, then you’re producing high-frequency vibrations.
Higher Frequency vibrations are more positive than lower frequencies so when you’re raising you’re vibrations you can essentially wipe out those lower frequencies.
How do you measure your frequency?
It’s simple, ask yourself how you feel? If you’re feeling good then you’re radiating high frequency. You’ll be more likely to attract more positive interactions and positive things will be drawn to you.
If you answered no then you’re radiating a lower frequency. You’ll tend to attract more negative energy and have more negative interactions and negative things will be drawn to you.
Remember the old saying you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. Nice things happen to nice people, mean and nastiness get you nowhere.
How do you raise your frequency?
- Practice mindfulness – Practice yoga, meditation. Keep in mind mindfulness is about being in the present moment and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and emotions in a calm manner.
- Go to places that you enjoy- I love being surrounded by nature. It’s not only calming but it helps me think and process. The vibrations and the energy from the earth invigorate me and bring me joy. Find your place and visit it regulary to keep your vibrations up.
- Surround yourself with High frequency people- It’s time to leave that one person (the one who just popped in your head) behind and surround yourself with people who radiate high frequency! Not only will your mood stay up beat but more positive things will begin happening too.
- Practice self care- how ever you see it it’s about caring for you.
- Eat high frequency foods- Green, non processed foods tend to be the highest frequency food. So make sure you eat your fruit and veggies!
- Enjoy life- Remember the best way to have the best frequency is to live your best life.
I hope this post finds you well and in good graces. Sorry it was late with my schedule I needed a little self care myself. I’ll see you next Monday, in the meantime don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for some high frequency posts 🙂